- Cinnamon vs. True Cinnamon – Published by True Ceylon Spices
- Efficacy and safety of ‘true’ cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) as a pharmaceutical agent in diabetes
- Department of Clinical Medicine; University of Colombo, Brisbane and Queensland. View
- Medicinal properties of ‘true’ cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): a systematic review
- Priyanga Ranasinghe, Shehani Pigera, GA Sirimal Premakumara, Priyadarshani Galappaththy, Godwin R Constantine and Prasad Katulanda. View
- Cinnamon Improves Glucose and Lipids of People With Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Care December 2003 vol. 26 no. 12 3215-3218
Alam Khan,, Mahpara Safdar, Mohammad Muzaffar Ali Khan, Khan Nawaz Khattak, Richard A. Anderson. View
- Assessment of Coumarin Levels in Ground Cinnamon Available in the Czech Retail Market
- Department of Veterinary Public Health and Toxicology, Faculty of Veterinary Hygiene and Ecology, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno, Palack´eho 1-3, 612 42 Brno, Czech Republic. View
- Botanical name of the Ceylon cinnamon plant (Sinhala=Kurundu)
- Prof. Jayasiri Lankage –Former Head, Dept. of Library & Information Science and Librarian, University of Kelaniya, General Secretary of the Spice Council , Sri Lanka(TSC) and Ceylon Cinnamon Association (CCA). View
- Anticandidal efficacy of cinnamon oil against planktonic and biofilm cultures of Candida parapsilosis and Candida orthopsilosis
- Departamento de Analises Clinic as, Faculdade de Ciencias Farmaceut icas, Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Araraquara, SP, Brazil. View
- Molecular Targets of Nutraceuticals Derived from Dietary Spices
- Bharat B. Aggarwal1, Michelle E. Van Kuiken, Laxmi H. Iyer, Kuzhuvelil B. Harikumar, and
Bokyung Sung – Cytokine Research Laboratory, Department of Experimental Therapeutics, The University of
Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030 . View
- Aldehydic components of Cinnamon bark extract suppresses RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis through NFATc1 downregulation
- Kentaro Tsuji-Naito – DHC Corporation Laboratories, Division 2, 2-42 Hamada, Mihama-ku, Chiba 261-0025, Japan. View
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, and manganese ascorbate for degenerative joint disease of the knee or low back: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study.
- Medical Department, Naval Special Warfare Group Two, Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Norfolk, VA 23521, USA. View
- Effect of Cinnamon zeylanicum essence and distillate on the clotting time.
- University of Applied Sciences and Technology Education Center, Semnan branch, Semnan, Iran.
Biochemistry and Hematology Department, Semnan, Faculty of Medicine, Semnan University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Tehran University, Biochemistry and Biophysics Institute, Tehran, Iran. View
- Antibacterial Effects of Cinnamon: From Farm to Food, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Industries .
- Seyed Fazel Nabavi, Arianna Di Lorenzo, Morteza Izadi, Eduardo Sobarzo-Sánchez, Maria Daglia,and Seyed Mohammad Nabavi. View
- Cassia Cinnamon as a Source of Coumarin in Cinnamon-Flavored Food and Food Supplements in the United States.
- University of Mississippi- United States, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. View
- Cinnamon Compounds’ Potential Ability to Prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Roshni George and Donald Graves, scientists at UC Santa Barbara. View
- The Antiadenovirus Activities of Cinnamaldehyde In Vitro.
- Department of Hygienic Microbiology, Public Health College, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, College of Basic Medical Sciences, Jamusi University, Jamusi, Department of Biology, Guangdong Pharmaceutical University, Guangzhou, China. View
- Effects of Plant Extracts on HIV-1 Protease.
- Departamento de Ciências Farmacêuticas – DCF, Laboratório de Tecnologia Farmacêutica – LTF, Universidade Federal da Paraíba – UFPB, Cx. Postal 5009, CEP: 58051-970, João Pessoa, PB, Brazil. View
- HIV type-1 entry inhibitors with a new mode of action.
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami Leonard Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA, HerbalScience Group LLC, Naples, FL, USA. View
Standards/ Quality Requirments
- ASTA’s Cleanliness specifications for Spices, Seeds and Herbs View
- European Spice Association specifications of Quality Minima for Herbs and spices View
- Comparison of quality parameters of Spices -[SLS(Sri Lanka), ESA, US, Canada, UK, Germany and Netherlands]. View
- Standards for Pepper.
- Maximum pesticides residues limits
- Specifications for Sri Lankan essential oils. View